Matthew David Clark
Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in Arizona – 2015 to Present
Regional Ministry Administrator/Corporate Secretary – 11/2016 to Present
Media Communications Coordinator – 02/2015 to 11/2016
Build collaborative administrative relationships and ministry through support of the Regional Minister, regional staff, volunteer leadership, regional committees, and congregations . Balance this support through integrative approaches, big picture understanding, multi – level coordination, and financial oversight. Supervise Administrative Assistant and provide guidance in coordination with the Regional Minister for ministry staff.
- Develop and manage regional communications , inform and resource congregations, regional leadership, and clergy through regional web site, email, and social media
- Coordinate with Regional Minister and staff to prioritize, balance, and manage regional calendar, including events, ministry/committee meetings, vacations, and overall focus of Regional ministry
- Collaborated with Regional Cong regational Vitality Team on logistics , promotion, and execution of “ Wells of Generosity ” stewardship and leadership seminar attended by 15 churches with 50 participants
- Expanded email recipient base by 5% in ten months, reached an average open rate for non – ta rgeted emails of 44.9% (17.2 above industry average) with a click rate of 7.3% ( 4.1 above industry average) , and for targeted emails a 63.5% open rate (36.0 above industry average) with a click rate of 11. 1% (7.9 above industry average)
- Planned and coordinated regular regional events: Clergy Christmas Open House, Pastor Rep, Assembly
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.